The YouTube app allows you to watch all of your favorite content right on your vehicle screen.
- The first screen shows you what’s trending on YouTube.
- Tap on any video to instantly start watching it right on your vehicle screen.
- Tap the top bar dropdown to explore other sections of the app.
- Home allows you to explore videos by category.
- Watch videos and easily control what’s playing.
- Use the Search button to find YouTube videos.
- Tap on List to see what videos are coming up next.
Sign in to your YouTube account to personalize your viewing experience:
- Navigate to the Accounts menu in WebLink on your smartphone.
- Tap the toggle button and then Continue to sign in.
- Allow WebLink Host to access your account.
- You may have to restart WebLink on your smartphone.
- Now that you are logged in, use the top bar dropdown on your vehicle screen to browse through Liked Videos, My Playlists, and Subscriptions
Liked Videos, My Playlists, Subscriptions
- These screens are accessible via the top bar dropdown after you signed in using the Accounts menu in WebLink on your smartphone.
Note: For safety reasons, YouTube can only be used while your vehicle is in a stopped or parked position.